the soul of bali. at the heart of ubud.
we spent a couple of nights at this gorgeous hotel, and this is what i get:
what else can we do there?
– i can get free cookies and tea in the afternoon.
– i can walk or ride a motorbike to go to pasar ubud. thousands of interesting stuff there. and if you have a skill of bargaining, they’re cheap.
– i can call the hotel and ask them to bring our breakfast to our villa so i can enjoy them while watching the children playing in our cute little pool. with no extra charge.
– i can spend hours in a beautiful hanging pool and practice my swimming skill
– i can call the hotel’s restaurant at 4.30 am (yes, that early!), and ask the cook to prepare some rice, omelet and sausage for my hungry boy.
– i can go to monkey forest, and take these pictures 😀
so, with that much pleasure we got, we’re definetely coming back 😉
6 thoughts on “komaneka @monkey forest.”
They have a nice selection of afternoon tea cakes, by the way.
segernya yg abis liburan 🙂 makanannya menggoda banget tuh ;p
asik banget yah les! terutama makan2nya kayaknya paling menggiurkan ..hehehe
pictures do tell everything ya djeung…
i heart your batik top
wah liburannya seru banget ya Les , anak2 kliatan menikmati banget , mamanya juga 🙂
Mbak Lesca seruuuu banget liburannya ya… kayaknya hotelnya kids friendly bgt deh…
Mukanya anak2 juga pada happy2 semua…. mamanya juga pasti happy kalo anak2 happy ya…